I could go on and on explaining why most brides and grooms should hire a wedding coordinator. Instead, I will let the following list of questions do the explaining:
- Where do you want the extra programs to go?
- Who has the bubble blowers?
- When is the shuttle coming?
- Why is the shuttle not here yet?
- Does anyone know how to tie a bow tie?
- I’m surprised the DJ hasn’t set up yet… Do you think he is coming?
- It’s going to rain, what do we do now?
- Where do we need to be right now?
- Are we ready to do toasts?
- Our photographer is SO wonderful! To whom can I rave?
- How do you bustle this dress?
the questions go on and on and on… A good coordinator will have the answers and will keep you from even being asked any of them.